I went to one of the largest electronic dance music festivals in the world, hosted in Mexico City and it was completely wild!! [EDC Mexico 2023 vlog]
❁❁Subscribe for more Mexico travel vlogs:
WHAT IS EDC
Electric Daisy Carnival started in 1997 and is the largest electronic dance music festival in the world. But it’s not just here in Mexico. Vegas hosts the biggest EDC and there are other EDCs around the world that all attract international visitors by the millions. At this event, there were about 50,000 people in attendance each night.
WHAT HAPPENS AT EDC MEXICO
EDC event is filled with carnival rides, food, activities, creative totems, super cool people who go all out with their outfits/props/makeup, and some of the most famous electronic DJs on the planet. The lineup this year includes people like Martin Garrix, Tiesto, Marshmellow, Nicky Romero, Galantis, Eric Prydz, Illenium, Alok, and dozens more. There are six main stages and numerous smaller ones with DJs playing music all throughout the event.
THE COST OF EDC MEXICO
The price for tickets depends on how early you buy them, but for my 3-day general admission pass I paid about $200 USD. Our round-trip shuttle for all three nights was 600 pesos per person (about $30 USD). Inside the event, you can buy food, water, adult beverages, and more. The event goes from about 2pm to 2am all 3 nights which is exactly as insane as it sounds.
EDC TIPS AND TRICKS
– Wear comfortable shoes. You’ll be walking about 30-40k steps per night
– Drink lots of water – it’s very easy to get dehydrated
– Bring a totem so you can stick together with your group
– Don’t forget earplugs since it gets very loud sometimes
– Check the EDC website beforehand for prohibited items like unsealed chapstick & gum, liquids, cigarettes, etc.)
– Download the Insomniac app ahead of time (or save pictures to your phone) so you have access to an event map and setlist of all the DJs
– Plan what DJs you want to see ahead of time so you don’t miss your favorite artists
– Watch your valuables! Phone left is an especially big problem at EDC
Day in My Life in Mexico vlog
Hi, I’m Maddie, former partner of Tangerine Travels, a travel vlog with over 350 videos that I helped build for 4 years to over 250k subscribers. I’m originally from Arizona and have been living in Mexico since 2018. These days, I’m traveling around Mexico, doing the “solo female travel” thing.
#MaddieGold #Mexico #EDC
reliable cosplay sites Cosplay enthusiasts demand high-quality costumes that bring their favorite characters to life. Our selection of premium cosplay costumes delivers on this promise.